Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nirrimi's Billabong Campaign














Holy smokes I love Nirrmi's work. She actually hails from the same town I moved to for Uni a few years ago - Townsville, so as you can imagine I have followed her work religiously for years. These photos were taken for a Billabong campaign she shot last year while travelling through Europe, you can read more about her travels here. She is such a talented photographer and I'm so happy for her success. The shoot was styled by another of my favourite bloggers - Mandy from OracleFox. Together, they have created such an amazing body of work - and this is only part one of five!




Nirrimi's blog: theroadishome
styled by mandy from oraclefox
girls are jocelyn, lindsay and catherine

1 comment:

  1. Fell in love with Nirrimi's very realistic photography when Mandy mentioned their collab for the first time. she takes such beautiful shots of daily life. quite powerful images really.

    xx
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete